Hello & Introduction

17:54


Hi friends! I'm so glad you stopped by. I've decided to make the leap and start a blog! I've been contemplating this forever and I'm finally doing it. I plan to use this platform as a way to journal my thoughts on beauty products such as lipsticks, mascara, skin care products and essentially all things beauty. I also will feature the occasional recipe, talk about my favourite restaurants, sites you need to check out and share with you places I've travelled. If you're nosey like me, you came to the right place.

I have a YouTube channel as well. Feel free to check it out and if you'd like to subscribe, I'd be over the moon. Literally, you'd make my night/life.

I'm excited to start blogging. Stay tuned because my next post will feature Tanya Burr lipsticks. YAY!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images